HIGH SCHOOL LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS AT CTCS
- Lion Leadership Academy - Participation is open to high school students by application.
- Leadership Rocks - Leadership Rocks is a Leadership Conference in Plano, Texas for LLA students and all 8th grade students.
- Student Leadership University 101 - Students travel to San Antonio for a Leadership Conference and enjoy a day at Sea World.
- Student Leadership University 201 - Students travel to Washington, D.C. for a Leadership Conference as well as sight seeing opportunities.
- Student Leadership University 301 - Students travel to Stonehenge, London, Paris & Normandy for a Leadership Conference as well as sight seeing opportunities.
- Student Leadership University 401 - Students travel to Israel for a Leadership Conference and sight seeing opportunities.
- Lions for Life - Lions for Life is a student-led organization focusing on pro-life and pro-family issues. Some students in Lions for Life have the opportunity to participate in an annual trip to the United Nations in New York City. Activities include visiting with delegates, distributing pro-life information, and hosting a pro-life event.
Leadership development is a key component of the mission of Central Texas Christian School. Lion Leadership at CTCS affords students the opportunity to travel and hear from influential speakers on the topics of leadership and service. Students are introduced to the sacrifices of leadership and responsibility and learn to serve the community in various ways. Leadership activities may include job shadowing with local businesses, special intern opportunities, and serving at local events such as Christian Concerts.
CTCS sponsors the Central Texas Breakfast each fall at the Expo Center in Belton, Texas. Lion Leadership Academy students serve as hosts for the community-wide event, giving them the opportunity to meet a well-known speaker, host merchandise tables, greet and seat guests and take tickets for the event.
Through Lion Leadership, CTCS students are inspired and equipped to excel in future life pursuits with Godly integrity and to develop skills that will put them ahead of their peers in college and beyond.
For more information about Lion Leadership programs, contact Leadership coordinator Reed Dunn.