Thank you for your interest in Central Texas Christian School. We are here to serve you as you seek God's guidance in the education of your children. If you would like more information, you are invited to:
- Call us at 254-939-5700 to schedule a tour.
- Come by our campus at 4141 W. Hwy 93 in Temple, Texas to experience the CTCS difference.
Listed below are detailed instructions on how to apply to CTCS. We will be glad to send you any material needed in regards to enrolling your child.
There has never been a better time to consider a Christian education for your child. We are currently accepting applications for the 2013-2014 school year. Click on the Online Application button that is found on the home page for further instructions. Campus tours are also available by appointment.
Please call 254-939-5700 to schedule a tour.
- Complete online application found on CTCS home page. A $25 non-refundable application fee applies. Once your application has been submitted online, the following documents are required:
- Birth Certificate
- Current Immunization Records
- Student Recommendation Forms (Grades 7-12) available from CTCS Admissions Office ( or download and print) – Spiritual, Character, and Teacher. It is the applying student's responsibility to mail or deliver student recommendation forms to appropriate individuals (principal, teacher, pastor).
- Required academic data including the following:
- Transcript (9th – 12th)
- Release of Student Records
- Current Report Card
- Standardized Testing
- Director of Admissions will schedule testing if needed. A non-refundable $25 testing fee applies. CTCS accepts the following standardized tests if taken within 1 year of the application date: Stanford Achievement Test, TerraNova, and Iowa Test of Basic Skills (ITBS).
- Once all necessary information is received and reviewed through the Admissions Office, an interview with an appropriate principal or administrator is scheduled. The Elementary, Middle School, or High School Office will call to schedule the family and student interview.
- Notification of acceptance status will be mailed. Tuition and payments for the school year will be handled through the business office. After notification of acceptance, a parent will make an appointment with the business office to sign the parent contract and schedule payment arrangements.
- If the student is not admitted, the principal or admissions committee administrator will notify the prospective family of the decision and the reasons for denial of admissions.